It's the third edition of GaMetal's NES Medley! This year's songs were chosen by my Patreon supporters. (Consider joining us, it'd mean a lot to me! :) )
The songs featured (in order):
1. Intro Theme (Mega Man 3) - I already did this one in the Mega Man Mega Medley, so this time I did it a little bit different, especially the very beginning, which has organ/bass/guitar instead of acoustic guitars.
2. Streets of Desolation (Batman Stage 1) - Another awesome Sunsoft song, I've actually gotten quite a few requests for this.
3. Turbo Tunnel (Battletoads) - Battletoads makes its second consecutive NES Medley appearance, this time with Turbo Tunnel.
4. Technodrome (TMNT II) - The TMNT games are loaded with great music, and this is one of the best tracks from TMNT II.
5. Title Theme (Tecmo Bowl) - Before this was submitted, I never realized how long the title theme is. It's almost a full minute, and it's really catchy.
6. Stage 2 (Blaster Master) - More great Sunsoft music from another great game.
7. Dragonlord (Dragon Warrior/Quest) - This was the theme I was least familiar with when it was submitted. The original is really basic, so I had a lot of room to play with. It ended up sounding really doom metalish.
8. Quackerjack's Bridge (Darkwing Duck) - This was actually my pick! The NES Darkwing Duck game has an amazing soundtrack, and the game is great as well.
9. Green Greens (Kirby's Adventure) - Although this song technically originated on Kirby's Dream Land from Gameboy, it makes a brief appearance in the NES Kirby's Adventure, so I allowed the pick. I also did this recently in GaMedley, this version differs by having the intro piece included.
10/11. Overworld 1 & 2 (Super Mario Bros. 3) - The original submission was only for the Overworld theme, but for fun I threw in the 2nd Overworld theme (Athletic) as well. It made for a pretty neat ending.
What a great mix of songs! Thanks a million to my Patreon Patron's for putting together another great NES Medley!